Dr Browns” Hand Sanitiser contains 80% alcohol – higher than most hand sanitisers on the market.
With its thick formula, you can use less per squeeze and still have lasting protection.
Pretty Protected brings you great products at great value with NHS discounts and discount for other emergency service workers. All of our PPE and other products are in the UK and are dispatched quickly.
World Health Organisation Guidelines for use of Hand Sanitisers
To protect yourself and others against COVID-19, clean your hands frequently and thoroughly. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap and water. If you use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, make sure you use and store it carefully.
- Keep alcohol-based hand sanitizers out of children’s reach. Teach them how to apply the sanitizer and monitor its use.
- Apply a coin-sized amount on your hands. There is no need to use a large amount of the product.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose immediately after using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, as it can cause irritation.
- Hand sanitizers recommended to protect against COVID-19 are alcohol-based and therefore can be flammable. Do not use before handling fire or cooking.
- Under no circumstance, drink or let children swallow an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. It can be poisonous.
- Remember that washing your hands with soap and water is also effective against COVID-19.